Contact Us - 01526 320387
Temporary COVID-19 Changes as of the 1/4/2020
COVID-19 - Please ring on arrival from your car, no matter what the purpose of your visit. This is to protect the health of our colleagues and clients alike.
Consultation is strictly by appointment only across all sites.
We are trying our best to safeguard your health as well as ours, and at the same time continuing to provide a high level of service that you would expect. In order to do this, we ask you kindly to follow the advice below.
- DO NOT TURN UP UNANNOUNCED PLEASE, please ring for an appointment or any queries (at any of our sites).
- All patients are being triaged over the phone before any contact.
- 72 hours for repeat prescriptions (which can be posted if requested), which are placed in a drop box on your arrival at the practice.
- If you are picking up a repeat or coming for a consultation, please ring reception on arrival and wait in your car regardless of which branch you are visiting. We will then give you instruction
- Branch opening times WILL vary – updated times on the website.
- Payment for all service is at time of service and are to be made over the phone if possible, avoiding contact.
- Please be patient with the changes, we are getting used to them as much as you are.
- For at risk clients, we will help where we can, just ring and speak to us.
TEMPORARY BRANCH OPENING TIMES
Metheringham open as normal
Waddington and Branston will be open for consultation and repeat prescriptions on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Waddington will be open 9.00AM – 10.30AM
Branston will be open 11AM – 12.30PM
Ruskington remains normal times but STRICTLY by prior appointment for all visits.
We will do all we can to help, but need your help and understanding to continue to operate.
The Orchard House Team
OUR EMERGENCY SERVICE HAS NOT CHANGED.
Office Opening Hours
The office is open for enquiries, ordering or collecting medication.
For patients on repeat medication, we ask that you telephone us and order with at least 72 hours notice.
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 6.00pm
In order for us to ensure that your prescriptions are ready in time, please telephone the main Metheringham Surgery and order any repeat medication with at least 72 hours notice.
To book an appointment at any surgery please telephone the office during opening hours. Last minute appointments are ALWAYS available for emergencies, but please ring first.
If you are unable to attend an appointment please telephone and let us know.
Emergency Out Of Hours
Tel 01526 320387
24 hour Emergency cover is provided for all our registered clients outside normal opening hours. Telephone the above surgery number which will connect you to our duty vet.